I’m gonna do the thing
Pick your top 5 show fandoms!
1. Game of Thrones
2. Warehouse 13
3. Once Upon A Time
4. Orphan Black
1. What is your favorite character in 2?
Claudia Donovan my adorable snarky punk rock computer geek I love her so much <3
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
I’m gonna go ahead and say I cannot stand Jon Snow I KNOW FEEL FREE TO HATE ME FOR IT BUT I HATE HIS STUPID POUTY FACE
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
The one with Alison’s intervention is probably my favourite.
4. What’s your favorite season of 5?
….NOW THAT’S JUST CRUEL
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Swan Queen SWAN QUEEN SWAN QUEEEEEN
Sorry I have a lot of feelings with this ship
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?
I cannot deal with Pyka like NO THEY ARE LIKE SIBLINGS I CAN’T SHIP THEM NO
7. How long have you watched 1?
Since it aired I think?
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Someone tempted me by saying it was basically a live action Disney show with a hot Evil Queen and I was a goner
9. Who is your favorite actor in 2?
Allison Scagliotti, she needs to be in more things.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2 or 5?
DON’T MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN WAREHOUSE 13 AND FIREFLY
Okay probably Firefly just because it never disappointed me and the newest season of WH13 is going down a terrible terrible road
- Sometimes I just want to go to the fucking cinema and see some fucking romcom movies with two women falling in love, or a fucking action movie with a same sex couple in it, and have it be a regular fucking ass blockbuster movie, with fucking mainstream actors in it, and it wouldn’t be all, indi, in its own fucking genre, I need to read fucking subtitles, it took me two fucking weeks to find a working stream of this movie online, typecast queer actors, low budget, everyone fucking dies in the end, story. but a fucking regular budget, happy, fucking cheesy ending where the guy gets the guy, and the girl gets the girl, and they fucking save the day and get to morodor, rescue the prime minister, and find the fucking castle in the sky, and then I finish up my overpriced popcorn at the most popular theatre in my city whilst watching the fucking michael bay, lucasfilm, pixar credits at the end, and we all have a fucking great time at the movies